Forum de la guilde Rage against the Goblins Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Conte’s replacement must bring attacking football to Stamfor

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Rage against the Goblins Index du Forum » Forum de la guilde Rage against the Goblins » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Conte’s replacement must bring attacking football to Stamfor
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message Conte’s replacement must bring attacking football to Stamfor Répondre en citant
Conte’s replacement must bring attacking football to Stamford Bridge, says Mario Melchiot

sbobet asia Mario Melchiot believes Chelsea’s new manager must play attacking football or he’ll risk the wrath of owner Roman Abramovich. Antonio Conte, the current head coach, is expected to lose his job with the Stamford Bridge club this week, despite having lifted the FA Cup on Saturday evening after a 1-0 defeat of Manchester United.

Chelsea’s league campaign was underwhelming - they missed out on Champions League qualification due to finishing fifth - but the Italian has won two trophies in two years and has not finished a season in west London without silverware. Still, he is expected to be dismissed due to his increasingly fractious relationship with Abramovich and his board, having been unimpressed by the support given to him in the transfer market.

Conte’s defensive style of play is also said to contrast with what Abramovich wants to see as owner of Chelsea, and Melchiot believes the new manager must change their approach to the game if they are to be a success. Speaking to the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, former Blue Melchiot said: “I would like to see someone who is a strong character and makes the team play everybody wants to see them play - and win things again. sbobet asia

“Because at this point now I’m not sure if the owner is pleased with the way Conte has set up [his team] to play because they are defensive. “He wants to play attacking football. I know Roman [Abramovich], I know what he wants. As long as his team doesn’t play the attacking style and it’s too defensive that’s when he gets frustrated with the coaches.”

The continuing questions over Conte’s future have led to suggestions some of Chelsea’s key players could also leave. Eden Hazard is one such player who has yet to tie his future down to the Blues, and Melchiot has urged Chelsea to get on with convincing the Belgium superstar to stay at the Bridge. “I love him,” Melchiot continued. “Just as a person I like him from the moment we met, but as a player he changes games. He has everything that is why you buy a ticket to go and watch a team, and that’s why I think if he leaves Chelsea he will be one of the biggest losses and they will regret it. sbobet asia

Lun 21 Mai - 09:40 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 21 Mai - 09:40 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Rage against the Goblins Index du Forum » Forum de la guilde Rage against the Goblins » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation